Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bigger everyday

Growing, growing, growing that is what Milli does best!  She is getting bigger and more fun (according to her siblings) each day!  Milli has recently hit some "milestone" moments.  The first, is sleeping in her own bed, in her room.  Since I have stopped nursing, and Milli has nearly always slept all night long, we decided that it was time.  So at 18 weeks we moved her into her crib.  As we assumed there was no transition, this little one can sleep anywhere!  Milli has also started eating cereal!!  I love this, because feeding babies is one of my favorite things to do!  We sure are having fun "teaching" our baby to eat!
18 Weeks
First night in her "big girl" crib!
"Hmmmmmm, what is this??"
I think she likes it!

No comments: