Day 2 began pretty much the same way as the day before! Daddy made us a big breakfast each morning and then we got ready to enjoy the sun! Today was Daddy's choice so we spent the morning in the pool. Daddy is more of a pool man than an ocean man, but he is always a good sport! After a few hours in the pool, Daddy had his fill of the sun. So we headed in for lunch and Milli's nap. After lunch the big kids and I headed to the beach for more sand fun with Grandma Jo and Grandpa Mark. We buried things, looked for shells, buried the kids ;), and swam in the ocean! It was lots of fun, and I love the sand and the ocean so it was awesome for me! We ate a nice homemade dinner that night and then took the kids to the Pier to enjoys some night time fun. We walked and let the kids go on all kinds of carnival type rides. We kept Milli with us on this trip, even though she was sleepy, we didn't want to be without her two nights in a row! Again it was another beautiful night!
Water Bug!
No one ever looks at the same time ;)
See what I mean... Even I am guilty :)
Jack really came into his own in the water this trip. He was a fish the whole time!
Time to dig in the sand.
Grandpa Mark giving Jack some surfing lessons.
Everybody in the ocean!
I love this picture...Such a big guy!
Buried up to their chests in the sand.
I got her out into the water again with me! The week before there were many storms in Florida so the water was very sea-weedy, not a big problem for me but the kids were squeamish.
The epitome of relaxation...
Off to the Pier.
Oh my, don't worry I get a pretty good one later in the week!
Liv loving the carousel!
Our future aviator
Wow--that's high!
That is too!
Our trooper.







No comments:
Post a Comment