We Made It! After another long day of driving we made it to Panama City around 3:30 in the afternoon! The kids were excited, but as you can imagine it took a long time to unload all of our stuff... After we were settled we headed down to check out the sand and the pool. We ended our first night early with some pizza and a little family game night!
We had such a great trip that I took around 800 pictures...So I am going to do a day by day post to share our memories!
We are here!
Jackson's first time in the sand, by the ocean.
And this will be how we saw Miss Liv for most of the week!
The kids and I enjoyed and evening swim, while Daddy ran to get some groceries for the week.
Our first Florida sunset.
Time for UNO!
Two games, two winners---go figure!







No comments:
Post a Comment