Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 4!

Day 4 was a beach day!  We all went down to play in the sand, and Milli liked it much better than her first encounter.  We swam, buried each other, looked for shells, made sand molds, and wrote in the sand.  We all had fun.  Around lunch time the kids and Randy were spent, so they decided to stay in and watch a movie.  I am not one to turn down time in the sun, so out I went to soak up the rays...  Little did I know my awesome husband planned to give me 2 uninterrupted hours of me time!  While I know that was awesome of him, I also got very sun burnt as I did not expect to be out that long...  Oh well, it was so relaxing and I will live and learn!  That evening, Grandma Jo and Grandpa Mark took care of our babies so that Randy and I could go out alone.  We had a wonderful, romantic dinner with an awesome view.  We ended our night with a night cap at a local establishment, we sat at the out door bar over looking the beach---AWESOME---
Keep the fun coming!
Livy getting braver and braver.
Cool Dude
Baby Sis is warming up!
All that is left is his head!
She couldn't be left out!
Not sure if you can adequately tell here, but I am cooked!!!
A night out for just us!
Dinner with an amazing view.
Paradise
Enjoying my crab legs, red face and all...

No comments: