Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012

 God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
Jewish proverb

I hope that every momma out there had an amazing Mother's Day! 
We sure did!  We started our day at church and enjoyed a beautiful (tear jerking) service.  The weather was amazing and all I wanted was to be outside.  We took a drive out to St. Charles, Mo to spend the afternoon.  We ate a delicious lunch at the Trailhead Brewery and then walked around old St. Charles.  We went in and out of the little shops and then stopped for some ice cream.  It was a perfect way to spend the day with my family!
My babies,
Mother's Day 2012
Milli and I had a long wait while Daddy and the big kids got ice cream, so we played with the camera!
Gotta love those baby blues...
Isn't she sweet?
The Rodgers Men
Sassy Sis
We finally got our ice cream!

No comments: