Our school district holds a big kickball tournament for Relay for Life. This year I tried to participate, but I am just not athletic and my team is super cut-throat. So I did what I do best and I was there to cheer on my team, I braided hair, and I took pictures!! The games were fun, but our team did lose (due in part to some questionable calls and a bit of cheating ;)...) It was super fun though!! I am so blessed to be part of such an awesome building! I am thankful every day for the friends and fun my profession has given me!
The Girls!
We might not have won, but we are a very united team!
My boy came out to support his momma's team!
Hedder snuggled up on our little sis.
Marley, Liv and Carley-- Friends from Liv's school!
Woodland --- YOU KNOW!
2012







No comments:
Post a Comment