Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Olivia Marie Rodgers is a Graduation Girl!

After not so patiently waiting for the day to arrive, Liv finally made it to her graduation from preschool.  Liv has been more than excited about her graduation for weeks now.  As excited as she was, I don't think she fully realized that graduation day would also be her very last day at the Kids Club.  We have been more than blessed to have found the most amazing place for our girls this past year.  Liv became part of the best class ever this year!  The kids in Liv's class have been together a long time, and were a pretty tight knit group.  All of the kids are friends and all of the parents know each other.  This group welcomed Olivia with open arms.  We have gotten to know several of the families and have made many new friends.  Liv love's each of the kids in her class for so many reasons.  It makes us sad that she will not be able to spend the summer with her friends.  But we are planning play dates!!  Liv's graduation was adorable and of course I cried...  They sang songs, did a chant and recited a poem.  They also were given their diploma's and kind words were said by both of the classes teachers.  Just before we left Liv's awesome teacher Ms. Stephanie pulled us aside and said that they were so glad to have had Liv this year, and that the class just would not be the same with out her.  She told us that Liv lit up each day with her constant and contagious smile and her sweet dispotition towards all of the class.  As she and I were talking, Ms. Stephanie teared up just a little (and so did I).  I can't wait until Milli can be in that amazing class too!
So now it is summer, and then off to KINDERGARTEN for Miss Liv!
Ready to go!

Our little grad!
We are so proud of our baby girl!
Liv has a little beany head, and her cap just kept slipping around :)
The poem...Brought tears to my face, because I was crying :)
Liv invited Reese, Kendall and our friend Heather to see her graduate.
Such a little diva ;)
The most amazing Ms. Stephanie!
Livy Marie Rodgers
Graduation Girl

2 comments:

Riechmann Family said...

Ok. I can't keep up comments on all of your blogs. Just glad to finally know what you guys have been up to! Keep up the good work over the summer!!

Riechmann Family said...

Well, I can't keep up the comments on all of your new entries. Good work getting us all caught up and I look forward to finding out what you'll do over the summer!