Well we made it to Christmas morning!! I love everything about Christmas... I love celebrating the birth of Jesus with my family, I love the magic of Christmas in the eyes of my children, I love the time with my crazy family, I love the time off work, I could go on and on.......
This Christmas was no exception! It was wonderful and exhausting, which is exactly how I expect it to be each year! There is nothing better that the face of a child on Christmas morning, whether that child is 1 or 16 the excitement is still there and I love it!
We opened gifts for what seems like forever on Christmas morning, but face it have a big family and my ma makes everyone take turns so it is a nearly never ending process. Shawn and Randy made a big breakfast and them we lounged around for awhile. My whole family made a short trip over to Big Randy's and then came back home for snacks and football. It was a great day!
They promised they would be jumping into my bed as soon as they woke up, and they didn't let me down!
I love their first look faces!
Just what she's always wanted! This was a big hit, and it was also one of Randy's best day after Thanksgiving purchases... So go ahead and say it Randy, he definitely told me so...
Jack loves his Angry Birds!
Watching and waiting...
Milli got a little excited at this one!
Although Milli was less than impressed by the gifts we tried to get her to open this one herself.
Grandpa and Grandma made all of her dreams come true! It is her very first, very own American Girl Doll!
Talk about less than impressed, Eli just wanted to chill!
The chef doing his best work!
Later in the evening, time for a little football!
Lovin' on Uncle Luke
I am ready for bed!
Nanan and Eli are all worn out!







2 comments:
Holy cow that's a lot of present opening!
Reagan has that same castle and it is her favorite hide out!
Post a Comment