Aunt Natalie and Uncle Cody had a baby shower in Troy hosted by Aunt Nat's family. The girls and I went with Nanan, Aunt Kait, Reese, Aunt McKenna, Aunt Deb and my cousin Britt. It was a very nice shower complete with games (that I didn't win :) ) and snacks! Baby Boy Carlson got LOTS of wonderful gifts. He is all set for whenever he decided to make his debut!
The Carlson Family
Sam came down with McKenna to visit! What a nice guy!
So many baby things!! This baby will be all set...
Lovin' on Milli
GIRLS!
A few weeks before the baby shower I took some maternity pictures for Cody and Nat. I love taking maternity pics, and these two were the best subjects! In my opinion the pictures turned out great and I hope they are exactly what Cody and Natalie were looking for! I took around 300 pictures but these are a couple of my faves.
So Abercrombie maternity...







No comments:
Post a Comment