Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jackson's Do the Right Thing award!

This November Jackson won the Do the Right Thing award.  We are so proud him!  We got the letter in the mail and I was so excited that I woke him up early in the morning to tell him he had won!  Jackson's principal also called me at work with Jackson in his office to share the good news and the wonderful things his teacher had written about him.  Like I said we are so proud!  We fully expect Jackson so always do the right thing, but it is awesome that he was recognized for being a good role model to his class and school.  Jackson got his award at the school board meeting held at my school.  Randy and I were both able to attend and see our little boy get his certificate. 
Way to Go Jackson!!
Waiting and watching the other students get their awards.
Dr. Hightower, the superintendent, giving Jack is award.
Some of the honorees.
Proud of my boy!
Mr. Schumacher, Jack's principal.
Jackson Thomas Rodgers
Do the Right Thing
November 2011