Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas with the Riechmanns!

For the last five years or so we have celebrated Christmas with our close friends the Riechmann's.  Things for all of us have changed alot over the past year, and we don't get to see each other nearly as much as we use to.  We really look forward to the time we do get to hang out and visit!  This year we celebrated over at the Riechmann's with BBQ take out and gifts for the kids!  The kids all got wonderful gift and were very thankful.  We loved having the time to visit during the hustle and bustle of the season!
Can't wait til next year!
At our house before we left, everyone was super excited to see their besties!
Our beautiful, fancy Liv!
Wow, what a grown up boy!
We are so proud of our Jackson!
I had to follow her all around the room, but I got this one adorable shot!  She may not be walking but she is still into everything!
Neither of them may have a brother, but they will always have their "Bro"
BFF's-4eva!
Yippee!  So excited to play together!
These two are gaming, building fools!
Avery opening the next princess in her collection.  Next year I'll have to get her something a little more exciting ;)
Milli's first collectible princess!!  I hope she was as excited as I was!
Ready to chill...
Yes this is the look they wanted for this picture...  I bet I have dozens of pictures of them in this exact same spot!
Our get together wear us out but we still get through it with smiles and a little sunshine" ;)

1 comment:

Riechmann Family said...

Ahh...sunshine :) We always look forward to our Christmas with our "other" family!!